Our products have been designed to stand up to use and stay beautiful. Properly treated, they will give enjoyment for a long time. Getting the washing right is very important. Please take a look at our care instructions to ensure that your product will be treated in the right way.
Washing Instructions for Bedding
- Machine wash your bedding on the most gentle cycle and at the warm water setting (40 degrees or less).
- Use a small quantity of a mild detergent.
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach, as it will cause discoloration.
- Do not soak as it may cause excess dye to bleed onto light areas of fabric.
- Hang to dry or tumble dry until damp and then immediately remove from the dryer.
- For cotton sateen linens, avoid the dryer altogether as it may damage the shiny cotton satin finish.
Washing instructions for Clothing
- Machine wash warm.
- Use a mild detergent to avoid discoloration over time.
- Wash solid colors and dark colors separately.
- Do not soak, as it may cause excess dye to bleed into lighter color fabrics.
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on a low heat.
- Iron if necessary.
- Do not over dry your bed sheets and do not leave them in the dryer after the drying cycle is complete. High temperatures or prolonged drying will cause excessive shrinkage, weaken the fibers and shorten your bed linens lifespan.
- Hanging to dry will ensure less wrinkling and a longer lifespan for your bedding. The heat of a dryer destroys the natural fibers of the cotton.
- Do not mix your cotton bed sheets with polyester products when loading them into the washing machine in that polyester fabric has the tendency to "pill" and shed the same pills on to the cotton fabric.